Registration Info: Pre-registration only. All categories (including Juniors racing in senior categories) $38 which includes all surcharges including on?line & ACA fees. One?day ACA racers add $10 for a One?day ACA license. Registration closes on Thursday, Aug 13th at 12 AM—No race day registration! No annual licenses will be sold at race site. Number pick up is at Falcon Stadium on race day.
Location, Base Entry & Course Description: Located in Colorado Springs on the Air Force Academy about 65 miles South of Denver on I?25. Please enter through the South Gate, after 6 AM (you can not get to the race through the North Gate), Exit 150, N. Academy Blvd and proceed West to base entrance. A drivers license is required to enter the base (no exceptions, you will be turned away without it) for all occupants in the vehicle. Be prepared for vehicle searches, especially for trailers and trucks. Proceed West on South Gate Blvd and bear right onto Stadium Blvd going North. Continue along Stadium Blvd to Falcon Stadium and follow parking attendant directions. Course is mostly on closed roads, see attached maps for description. 75% of course is closed to traffic with remaining 25% having only one way traffic. See www.sandcreeksports.com for additional course info.
Feedzone/Race Support: Feedzone located near the AFA Fieldhouse— directions at number pick?up. Race support provided by Rol Wheels, Pro Cycling & Ascent Cycling—caravan wheel support may/ may not be provided—be prepared in either case.