*** Racers PLEASE NOTE ***
- There is no late or race day registration.
- If you do not show up for the TT, you cannot start the next day. No exceptions.
- We cannot reschedule your TT time to fit your schedule
- If you do not have an ACA license on Friday, you will pay $10 per day for a temporary ACA license.
- $6700 in cash for general classification
- Equal Payout for Men Pro-1-2 and Women 1-2, 3, 35+
- $750 in cash plus additional merchandise for Criterium Primes spread across every category, $500 being contributed by local club Routt County Riders
- 7 corporate follow/support vehicles for the road race, wheels in/wheels out, including a vehicle from Honey Stinger, Moots, Steve Green Co, SmartWool, Ski Haus, Spindle 1 Bike Tours, and BlackTie Ski Rentals.
- Daily Merchandise Prizes for top 3 including 4 Alpha Q forks, Gear from Mountain Hardwear, SmartWool, HoneyStinger, BOA, Vino Marketplace, and more prizes from the four bike shops in town.
- Complimentary Barbeque/Awards at Moots Cycles after Sunday's RR with a keg of PBR.
- 60+ volunteers
-Neutral Bike support and supplies for sale at every start area
- 6 ACA officials, three moto-officials
Thank you for your interest in the 2009 Steamboat Springs Stage Race, Stage racing returns to Colorado for 2009! We have four days of racing planned over September 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th including an individual TT, Circuit Race, Road Race, and Criterium. All stages are located a short distance from downtown Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Please check back often as we continue to develop this exciting weekend of racing!
Aspire Performance Prologue ITT
Friday September 4th
4.5 miles of racing against the clock awaits riders for this Friday evening event held at Marabou Ranch, six miles from town. This course is a point to point loop with moderate climbs, fresh pavement and no traffic. Racing will start at 3:30pm with riders going off at 30 second intervals.
Marabou Ranch Circuit Race
Saturday September 5th
Marabou Ranch hosts day two with riders doing between 30 and 70 miles depending on category. The Circuit course has moderate climbing on a sweeping course with scenic overlooks of the Sleeping Giant. Elevation profile will be available soon.
• 4.5 miles per lap
• 430ft per lap based on GPS measurements
Moots Road Race
Sunday September 6th
Sure to become a classic thanks to great climbs, minimal traffic and varying terrain. Pro 1/2 Men, Masters Men 35+, and Men Category 3 will complete what is known as the 'T of pain'. 72 miles on a T shaped course with 3800 feet of climbing. The other categories do a 55 mile out and back with 2400 feet of climbing.
Monday September 7th -
This could be the safest criterium course you ever race on. Featuring four corners, one climb, and extremely wide roads. The closed course will take place just outside of downtown Steamboat Springs on Oak St, Pine St, 4th St, and 8th St. Final awards will follow each category of racing.
• 50 feet gain per .7 mile lap