It's time to fine tune your skills, and prepare for the last month of the cyclocross season! Join Boulder Cycle Sport and Danish National Cyclocross Champion Joachim Parbo for an advanced cyclocross skills session on Monday, November 16th at 4:00pm. (Yes, we know it's early, but we have to get it done before the sun sets!). On the bike we will cover topics such as, how to ride sand pits, negotiating off camber turns, dismounts, remounts and more! Once the sun sets we will make our way to Restaurant 4580 for a technical discussion on equipment, bike set up, tire pressure and race strategy. Joachim has battled on the most difficult and challenging cyclocross courses in the world, and against the toughest competition, too. Learn some of his riding, training and bike set-up secrets!
ON THE BIKE SKILLS CLINIC: 4pm - 6pm
* Tackling sand pits
* Proper dismount and remount technique
* Setting up for tricky off-camber turns
* Personalized tips and advice for each participant
OFF THE BIKE TECHNICAL CLINIC: 6pm - 7:30pm
* Technical discussion on equipment, bike set up and tire pressure
* Cyclocross bike fit suggestions
* Race course strategy: Planning your efforts right will make you faster!
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 16th, 4:00pm - 7:30pm
* 4:00 - 6:00 pm - On the bike skills clinic
* 6:00 - 7:30 pm - We'll get out of our bike clothes and head to Restaurant 4580 for an off the bike technical clinic, Q & A, plus food and drink!
CLINIC FEE is $45 per person and included food and drink at Restaurant 4580
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 30 RIDERS!
Please swing by Boulder Cycle Sport to sign up. Payment must be made with cash or check (to Boulder Cycle Sport)
FOR QUESTIONS OR MORE INFORMATION: email email@example.com